蓝图 Third Person Template [Remastered] v3 适配UE4.26

Unreal插件信息
插件名称: Third Person Template [Remastered]
官网地址: https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/zh-CN/product/third-person-template-remastered
版本: 3
解压密码:
引擎版本: UE4 
素材类型: 蓝图

RECOMMENDED TO READ DESCRIPTION IN ITS ENTIRETY BEFORE PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT!
NOTE: USE CHARACTERS RIGGED TO EPIC SKELETON ONLY
**DECENT UNDERSTANDING OF BLUEPRINTS IS PREFERERED**
**TPTR v4 Alpha available now upon creating a new project using UE 4.26 (4.24 & 4.25 is for v3)**

Mr. Hans Hauser Bosch welcomes you to the Third Person Template Remastered (TPTR). This template is packed with features, allowing for a AAA game feel without the strenuous process of having to make it functional yourself. No longer do you have to be concerned about having a vast number of animations. No longer do you have to fret about making your game feel professionally made. Thanks to the Powerful Data Driven AnimBP, the developer requires the least amount of animation sequences to be used and implemented. TPTR dynamically recycles animations to deliver a selection of character states (hard landing, etc). TPTR also provides a variety of parameters, giving your game the ability to be fully portrayed with the look and feel that you want.

Get a jump-start on your game project with proper map tool-set, an integrated Real-Time main menu, fully arranged settings menu, and a functioning pause menu.
Never has game development felt easier.

IMPORTANT: V4 is currently a work in progress, once V4 is ready (date to be determined!), this store will be updated, as well as with updated tutorials. V4 will be delivered as a free update, but at the moment I can't really provide much support for V4 alpha as most of my is dedicated to V4 final.

技术细节
The following features are included in Third Person Template Remastered:
Main Menu, Settings Menu (Gameplay, Controls and Graphics), and Pause Menu.
Two fully functional and riveting maps.
Rigged to Epic Skeleton.
Data Driven AnimBP w/ IK Implementation and Ragdoll (Animation Count: 8 & Animation Type: In place). IK is integrated on all states: Idle, Walking, Sprinting and Crouching.
Includes Camera Effects (i.e. Sprinting Camera Shake), Sound Effects (i.e. Foot Steps) and Particle Effects (i.e Glass Shatter).
Smooth Movement is properly defined, and interpolated for a high-end result.
For the ultimate game experience (for players), TPTR has an already enabled Camera Side Switch, fully customize-able to the dev's liking.
TPT Remastered is properly equipped with a Camera Change View system, allowing the developers to alter the number of Camera Change Cycles (and the distance change within each cycle).
Regular Ragdoll Physics is included, as well as Explosive Ragdoll Physics.
59 Different Character Parameters to play with and to suit your creative needs!
Character and Object transparency functions included to prevent clipping with the camera.
and more!

建议在购买本产品前阅读完整说明!
注意:只能使用史诗级骨架装配的角色
**最好对蓝图有一定了解**
使用 UE 4.26(4.24 和 4.25 适用于 v3)创建新项目后,即可获得**TPTR v4 Alpha**。

汉斯-豪瑟-博世先生欢迎您使用重制版第三人称模板(TPTR)。该模板功能丰富,可让您体验到 AAA 级游戏的感觉,而无需亲自动手制作。您不必再为拥有大量动画而烦恼。您不必再为如何让您的游戏具有专业制作的感觉而烦恼。得益于强大的数据驱动 AnimBP,开发人员只需使用和执行最少的动画序列。TPTR 可动态地循环使用动画,以提供可供选择的角色状态(硬着陆等)。TPTR 还提供了各种参数,让您的游戏能够完全按照您的要求来描绘外观和感觉。

通过适当的地图工具集、集成的实时主菜单、完整的设置菜单和功能齐全的暂停菜单,您可以快速启动游戏项目。
游戏开发从未如此简单。

重要提示:V4 目前正在开发中,一旦 V4 完成(日期待定!),本商店将进行更新,并提供最新教程。V4 将以免费更新的形式提供,但目前我还无法为 V4 alpha 提供太多支持,因为大多数游戏开发人员都不知道 V4 alpha 将于何时推出。

作者 cg小白兔 发表于 2024-7-3 15:06:47
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册
cg小白兔

关注0

粉丝0

发布6022

热门作品推荐
glow
天涯明月刀太白男模型带骨骼绑定 带面部表
glow
长生原主角模型合集 仙侠类写实人物武器模
glow